- A beautiful Pilgrimage to three countries has been scheduled for June 13th through June 23rd of this year- 2023. The countries we will visit are Spain, France, and Andorra. In France, we will visit Lourdes and the Grotto where Our Lady appeared. Lourdes is a place of healing, and we will have the opportunity to bathe in one of the pools. In addition to Lourdes, we will enjoy a free day at the beach or spend time in a patisserie enjoying special coffees and delicious pastries. Knowing Father Adam, you can count on some surprises along the way. For more information, contact Carol in the office.
- One of our parishioners recently passed. His name is Donald Godbold, but was known by his nickname, “Bush”. His funeral Mass will be here at Most Holy Redeemer this next Thursday, January 5th, at 1130am. Visitation will be held in the church before the Mass at 1030.
- Also, the funeral Mass for our dear friend, Alicia Santonil, who recently passed is scheduled for Thursday, January 20th, at 10am here at Most Holy Redeemer. Her 40th Day Mass will be celebrated on Thursday, Jan 26th, at 10am.
- Next weekend we will have our 2nd collection for our roof. Please be generous.
- This week we will celebrate our First Thursday and Friday Masses at 8am and First Saturday Mass at 9am with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament. Because of the funeral, we will NOT have Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament on Thursday, January 5th.
- A reminder that after this Mass, representatives from the Food Pantry will be at the exit doors collecting food and donations to help those In need.
PrevMass Announcements December 18, 202217 December 2022NextAnnouncements January 8, 202308 January 2023