- All Souls Envelopes
Envelopes for Mass intentions, for your deceased loved ones are located on the table at the back of the church. Your Loved ones will be prayed for at all of our Masses during the month of November.
- A Memorial Mass for all deceased parishioners for year 2023, total of 20, will be held on November 2nd at 6pm. Families of the deceased are welcome to offer a votive candle for their loved ones. Votive candles will be provided.
- MHRCCW invites our Parishioners who are Homebound, residents of Nursing Homes, and those with chronic conditions who are able to attend Mass, to join us for Mass and Anointing
of the Sick on 5 November 2023 at the 10:30 AM Mass. We invite the Caregivers and Family members to bring them to Mass on 5 November. Light refreshments will be served in the
Breezeway, following Mass.
- We have 4 groups of dedicated parishioners who rotate weekly to clean our church. They are asking for your help to please let everyone know that leaving chewed gum inside the church; in particular – under the pews, on the tiles and on the carpet is not appropriate to do in church. This includes the breezeway area. Thank you for your cooperation.
- It is going to be a fun-filled weekend at the Pumpkin Patch Fundraiser this weekend. There will be horse rides at the overflow parking area, Spanish food sales and lots of Hot Dogs.
- Knights of Columbus will be serving breakfast this Sunday at Bizier Hall.