- This weekend is the monthly Knights of Columbus Pancake Breakfast with a “special Mardi Gras theme.” Please come and join us. Breakfast starts after the 8 am Mass and lasts until noon. There is no cost, but donations are always welcome.
- On February 28, Fr Adam, together with Most Holy Redeemers Pro LIFE ministry, will pray the Stations of the Cross in the pro-life office at 4131 University Blvd S Building #3 beginning at 8 am. Please join us. For more information, contact Mr. Joe Chiofolo.
- In anticipation of the upcoming Catholic days at the Capital, March 7-8, Catholic Advocacy together with Bishop Pohlmeier has initiated a postcard campaign. This campaign targets Florida legislators concerning future abortion legislation. The campaign is meant to enhance support for vulnerable mothers through the Florida Pregnancy Care Network. The office of human Life and Dignity, with permission from Bishop Pohlmeier, requests that these campaign cards be available for signing after Masses until February 26, 2023. Cards will be returned to the Diocesan Office of Human Life and Dignity. They will then be presented in Tallahassee to our legislators.
- Ash Wednesday is this week! Please note that it is a day of Fasting and abstinence. The Mass schedule can be found here.
- Stations of the Cross will begin on Friday, February 24 at 5:30 pm. The full schedule can be found here.
- Please mark your calendars for March 4, 5, and 6. The Diocesan Director of Vocations, Fr. Clay Ludwig, will be giving our Parish Lenten Mission starting March 4th and 5:30 pm as well as the morning Masses on March 5th. There will be two talks on Monday, March 6th. The first will be at 9 am and the second at 6 pm.
- We will be hosting the Matsiko World Orphan Choir on February 23rd and 24th. The Children’s choir will perform at Most Holy Redeemer on February 24th at 7 pm. All are welcome.
PrevAnnouncements February 11-12, 202310 February 2023NextAnnouncements February 25-26 202325 February 2023