The Eden Committee
The Eden Committee works with the Most Holy Redeemer Maintenance department to maintain the church grounds one or two Saturday mornings a month, depending on the season. The tasks range from easy to strenuous but can be tailored to all abilities.
• All equipment is furnished. We just need people to operate it.
• No previous training or experience necessary.
• Responsibilities may include trimming shrubs, mowing, sweeping sidewalks, repair curbing, dig up self seeding trees, weed flower beds, etc.
The Adopt-A-Bed program is for anyone who wish to beautify one or more of our many flower beds. It is a wonderful way to serve the church while getting that suntan or maybe shedding a few unwanted pounds.
If you are interested in joining the Eden Committee, Adopt-A-Bed, or just have questions, please call Kathleen McIntire at 904.868.9781 or email email@example.com
The Church Care Committee
Each Saturday of the month a team of parish volunteers come together to clean our church so the building is ready for our parishioners and visitors.
• Responsibilities include dusting, vacuuming and general cleaning.
• Each volunteer is assigned one Saturday per month.
• All teams might work together for special occasions to provide an extra special cleaning.
New volunteers are always welcomed. If interested in joining the Church Care Committee, please contact Todd and Sandy Jolly at 904.378.2766
The Church Decorating Committee
Helpers are needed to assist in the decoration of the church for the major holidays of Easter and Christmas. Help is also needed during the course of the year to provide for seasonal decorations and care of our live plants.
If interested in joining the Church Decorating Committee, please contact Terri DeMeuse at 904.693.3745