- Just a reminder-Sto Nino Mass has been moved to April 14. Mass will be celebrated at 7 pm.
- Easter Floral Remembrance envelopes are still available at the back of the church for those who wish to honor and remember their relatives and friends with a floral remembrance to celebrate the glory of the Easter season. Funds collected will be used to decorate the church during Easter Season- which includes Pentecost Sunday. This weekend will be the last collection for the Flower Remembrance requests. A special bulletin will be printed listing the remembrances. A list of the remembrances will be posted on the bulletin board at the back of the church. Until Pentecost Sunday- for those who might miss the bulletin insert.
- Come with us – There are still available seats for the Pilgrimage to Spain, Andorra and Lourdes The Pilgrimage is scheduled for June 13-23, 2023 More information is available at the back of the church or you may contact Carol Rowell.
- Divine Mercy Chaplet will be prayed after all Masses on April 15, after 5:30 pm Mass, and on April 16, after the 8:00 am and 10:30 am Masses–with Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament and Benediction. Please plan on attending this very special devotion. Divine Mercy Novena. started on Good Friday and ends on Divine Mercy Sunday. April16. Please pray your Divine Mercy 9 Day Novena privately.
- On Mercy Sunday, a special full indulgence for remission of all sins, and ALL punishment for these sins are remitted; if all required conditions are met.
- CCW has a fun filled Easter Egg Hunt planned for the children today!!! The Egg Hunt will take place after the 10:30 am Mass There is plenty of eggs, Easter Bags. and prizes. Spanish Community will hold their Easter Egg Hunt after the 1:00 pm Mass. Fr. Adam will bless the Easter Bags Immediately after the 10:30 am Mass.
- From Fr. Adam, Fr. Cesar, and all parishioners of Most Holy Redeemer, a very heartfelt and grateful thank you and applause to Surella Meraz and Esnardi Cardens’ families and friends; for the labor, materials and hard work in renovating the adoration room and providing new flooring for the present choir room at no cost to our church. Also a big thank you to Berny Foerster, for the additional wall he built for the adoration altar; and to Dario Castuera and Albert Avena.– for providing electrical circuits in the adoration room. Thank you from all of us!!!
PrevRoof Fundraiser MHR Flea Market 5/6/2304 April 2023NextAnnouncements April 15-16 202314 April 2023