Fifth Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Our Penance Service for this coming Lent will be on March 13 AT 6 PM.
- CRS Rice Bowls are now available at the back of the church. Your Lenten alms help people experiencing hunger and poverty in our community and in more than 120 countries around the world. Please be generous with your offering.
- On February 14, Ash Wednesday, Masses will be celebrated 9:00 am and 6:00 pm in English and Spanish Mass at 7:30 pm.
- Stations of the Cross starts on February 16.at 5:00 pm in English and Spanish Via Cruds at 7:00 pm SCHEDULE FOR THE HOLY WEEK SERVICES UNTIL EASTER WILL
- This weekend’s second collection will go towards Major Repair Fund.
- BISHOP’S STEWARDSHIP APPEAL, Feb 2-3 Our Bishop Stewardship Appeal (BASA) is now underway. If you are a registered member of our parish ,or another parish in our diocese, you may have received a mailing from Bishop Pohlmeier, asking for your support and participation in this year’s annual appeal. Please prayerfully consider a pledge to the appeal using gift options on the response card mailed to you or by completing a commitment envelope at Mass next weekend.
- Our annual theme “We are the Hands of Jesus,” reminds us that our faith community is made up of a network of parishes. Bishop Pohlmeier invites each of us to join in support of the beautiful mission of the church, as we are called to be good stewards of what we have been gifted with. We can proclaim His love and faithfulness through sharing the blessings we have gratefully received from Him. We ask that you commit to the invitation of prayer and if your circumstances allow, please come prepared to respond next week. Your gift should be in addition to what you are already giving to the parish. Please know that every gift is important, especially as the church continues to serve during these times of great need. In your participation in the annual BASA appeal, please wisely consider also, the pressing needs of MHRC.