- Stations of the Cross on Good Friday will be at 10:00 am. The schedule of services for Holy Week (Triduum) is posted at the church entrance and copies are available in the vestibule.
- There will be NO First Thursday Adoration on April 6 and NO First Friday Devotion on April 7– due to the observance of the Holy Triduum.
- Sto Nino Mass will be moved to April 14: Mass will be at 7 pm.
- This weekend is the first weekend of the month, so there will be someone at the church entrance to receive donations for the FOOD PANTRY. Your generosity is much appreciated.
- Easter Floral Remembrance envelopes are available at the back of the church for those who wish to honor and remember their relatives and friends with a floral remembrance to celebrate the glory of the Easter season, which lasts until Pentecost Sunday. Funds collected will be used to decorate the church during Easter. A special bulletin will be printed listing the remembrances.
- Come with us
A Beautiful Pilgrimage to Spain, Andorra, and Lourdes is planned for June 13-23, 2023. Come join us as we visit Barcelona and Catalonia area which includes the famous Sagrada Familia, the Benedictine Monastery, and many other interesting sites, including the picturesque country of Andorra in the Pyrenees. Then to Lourdes for a tour of the shrine and bathing in its healing waters. Information on the pilgrimage is available at the back of the church . For additional information please contact Carol Rowell.
- Roof Fundraiser Event– on May 6, 2023- from 8 am to 3 pm to be hosted by Nancy Serrano. Angels Hall has 28 rental spots available for those who would like to sell their arts and crafts. For additional information please contact Nancy Serrano in the office.
- We are still looking for additional candy for our children’s Easter Egg Hunt next Sunday; which will take place after the 10:30 am Mass. Don’t forget to bring the children with their baskets.
PrevAnnouncements March 25-26 202324 March 2023NextRoof Fundraiser MHR Flea Market 5/6/2304 April 2023